Adjustable Therapy Options:
– Trilogy EV300 offers a range of therapy options with both noninvasive (NIV) and invasive (IV) ventilation for diverse adult and pediatric patients.
– Features volume and pressure modes, AVAPS-AE, SpO₂, EtCO₂ monitoring, Dynamic Lung Parameters, and alarms for comprehensive and adaptable care.
– The flexibility of circuits accommodates patients ranging from infants >2.5kg to adults.
Simplicity in Operation:
– Designed for sub-acute and chronic care environments, Trilogy EV300 ensures fast setup and stress-free operation.
– Simple graphical interface, 8″ touchscreen, pre-configured settings, and intuitive menu navigation enable rapid adjustments for a wide range of patients.
Maintenance and Service Efficiency:
– Trilogy EV300 comes with on-site and phone support, educational training resources, extended warranties, and maintenance plans.
– Requires preventative maintenance only once a year, with minimal equipment needed for calibration.
– Limited support and upkeep, along with a field service option, make Trilogy EV300 easy and affordable to maintain.
Tailored Ventilation Innovations:
– Proven innovations cater to the varying needs of respiratory insufficiencies.
– AVAPS adjusts ventilator support to achieve the desired tidal volume, while Auto EPAP proactively manages upper airway pressure.
– Auto Backup optimizes patient comfort by delaying a machine breath until the patient exhales.